Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about how we handle your data.
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of EU Regulation 2016/679, known as the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), and other national data protection laws of the Member States and other data protection regulations is :
30974 Wennigsen (Deister)
II. Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Mrs Miroslava Felguth
30974 Wennigsen (Deister)
III. general information
Personal data within the meaning of the DSGVO is all information relating to the circumstances of a natural person (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number). This data is processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). The following regulations inform you not only about the processing purposes, recipients, legal bases, storage periods, but also about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration only refers to our websites. If you are forwarded to other sites via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
IV. Data collection and processing when visiting the website
When you visit this website, the following data is automatically logged and processed in the context of the services provided:
1. Browser used
2. Date and time of page view
3. Country of page view
4. Success or failure of the page view
5. Dwell time on the pages
6. Amount of data transmitted
7. Requesting Provider
This data is processed for technical reasons to provide the service as required and may also be used for internal system and usage statistics. However, these are not personal data. Insofar as statistics are compiled for the demand-oriented design of the website, this is done using pseudonyms. The IP address of the requesting computer is logged separately for the technical provision of this website.
In addition, the following data is recorded when ordering from the online shop:
1. Name, first name
3. E-mail address
4. Payment data
6. User status (e.g. new customer)
7. Redeemed vouchers
8. Order data
9. Payment details
Those data, which are absolutely necessary for delivery or order processing, are passed on to third service providers. As soon as the storage of your data is no longer necessary or legally required, it will be deleted.
V. Data processing for contract fulfilment
Your personal data, which you make available to us in the ordering process, is required for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we cannot send you the goods without informing you of your address. For some payment methods we need the necessary payment data to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you send us an enquiry by e-mail, via a contact form etc. before the contract is concluded, we process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer e.g. your questions about our products.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO.
Categories of recipients: Payment service providers, shipping service providers, hosting providers, possibly merchandise management system, possibly suppliers (dropshipping).
We store the data required for the processing of the contract until the expiry of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual warranty periods.
We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the legally specified periods, regularly ten years (see §257 HGB, § 147 AO).
The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and it is evident that the contract will not be concluded.
VI. further information
Our website uses the service Google Adwords (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). We use the remarketing function and the conversion tracking function within the Google AdWords service.
The remarketing feature allows us to serve ads based on the interests of users of our website to other websites within the Google display network.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Through Google Conversion Tracking, Google Adwords places a cookie on your computer when you arrive at our site from an ad placed by Google. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not personally identifiable. If the user visits certain pages on our site and the cookie has not expired, we and Google will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked across the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for those advertisers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can refuse to accept the cookie that is required for this purpose - for example, by changing your browser settings to disable automatic cookie placement or to set your browser to block cookies from the "googleleadservices.com" domain.
Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not wish to record measurement data. If you have deleted all your cookies in your browser, you have to set the respective opt-out cookie again.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 28 DSGVO.
VII Use of the Google Analytics analysis tool
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to guarantee an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking). We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate this via the Ads Preferences Manager.
Google Analytics reports on demographics and interest
This website uses Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics and interests. Through these reports, Google provides us with statistical information about the age, gender, language and interests of our website visitors. This data cannot be traced back to a specific person. You can deactivate the Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics and interests at any time via Google's advertising settings or alternatively use the options described above to completely contradict the creation of pseudonymous user profiles by Google Analytics.
VIII. Use of social plugins from Facebook, Google, Instagram using the Shariff solution
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from social networks. In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are not fully integrated into the page, but only by using an HTML link (so-called "Shariff solution" by c't). This integration ensures that when a page of our website containing such plugins is called up, no connection is yet established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network. Click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider, where you can (if necessary after entering your login data) e.g. press the Like or Share button. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by the providers on their sites as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data protection information of the providers.
IX. Information about cookies
On this website, technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files which are not permanently stored in or by your internet browser on your computer system. These cookies enable e.g. the insertion of several products into one shopping cart. Other cookies remain permanently and recognize your browser the next time you visit us. These cookies enable you, for example, to permanently save your passwords for a customer account.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para.1 a) DSGVO.
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a varying lifetime of up to one year.
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our website.
You can withdraw your consent to permanent storage by deleting the stored cookies via your browser.
If you register for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. within the scope of the newsletter we will inform you in particular about products from our range. The registration for the newsletter is possible with completion of the 16th year of age. For statistical purposes we can evaluate which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not possible for us to identify which specific person clicked. You have given the following consent separately or, if applicable, explicitly during the ordering process: "Yes, I agree to the use of my personal data to be informed by uniperl-handmade.de about offers and news.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I can revoke this agreement at any time by telephone, by newsletter subscription form, by email or as a registered shop user under "my account" in the submenu "newsletter settings". This newsletter service is free of charge and without obligation. My e-mail address will be used exclusively by uniperl-handmade.de for the dispatch of newsletters. It will not be passed on to third parties. We will send you our newsletter occasionally. The newsletter contains information about offers and special promotions. For statistical purposes we evaluate in anonymous form which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not possible to identify which specific person clicked. On request, we will inform you free of charge which data we have stored about you. You have the right to demand the correction, blocking or deletion of your data.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO.
Your e-mail address will only be stored for the duration of the desired registration.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Customer account > Newsletter > Unsubscribe.
XI. Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible:
1. right of information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is carried out, you may request information from the data controller on the following:
1. the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
2. the categories of personal data which are processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
4. the planned duration of storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
5. the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. any available information as to the source of the data where the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject.
9. You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DPA in connection with the transfer.
2. right of rectification
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification and/or integration of any personal data processed concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller shall make the correction without delay.
3. the right to limit processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
1. if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. if the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead that the use of the personal data be restricted;
3. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
4. if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data - apart from being stored - may be processed only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. right of deletion
a. Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete personal data concerning you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
1. the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
2. you revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a of the DPA and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You submit an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you submit an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO.
4. The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
6. The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) of the DPA.
b. Information to third parties
If the controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DPA, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
The right of cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
1. on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
2. to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or national law to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (these are, for example, commercial and fiscal obligations to keep records);
3. for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
4. for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
5. to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. right to information
If you have exercised the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
They have the right to be informed of these recipients by the person responsible.
6. right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another data controller without interference from the data controller to whom the personal data has been made available, provided that
1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO and
2. the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, in so far as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transferability shall not apply to processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e or f of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time, pursuant to Art. 21 Paragraphs 2, 3 DPA, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct advertising, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. right to withdraw your data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
9. automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. This shall not apply if the decision
1. is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract between you and the person responsible,
2. is authorised by Union or national legislation to which the person responsible is subject and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
3. with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
10. right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged will inform the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
11 Validity of this data protection declaration